cleveland

cleveland

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Living Social has a ton of great deals today :-)

Though you're bound to always find at least one of their deals of interest each day, today Living Social has me very excited about their offers! Here's a few I think are worth a look.


For $15 get a $30 voucher to spend on mineral or studio makeup at e.l.f. Cosmetics.


Plus get half off or more on great classes: spend money in-store or take a knitting class at Soft N Sassy in Broadview Heights, or get six dance classes for your kid in Bainbridge, or take one yourself since you get a great deal on four dance classes in Cuyahoga Falls!


And I saved the best for last. Stay at the romantic bed and breakfast Garden Gate Get-A-Way in Millersburg, OH (the heart of Amish Country). You get a three-night stay for two starting Oct. 31, including daily continental breakfast, a welcome package with local food and and cider, a daily plate of cookies, and a four-hour Amish Country tour for two on Tuesday. I guess why I'm super excited about this deal is that I've stayed at this B&B with my boyfriend a couple years ago and talk about an escape! The gardens and surrounding land are beautiful, the owners are fantastic people and we got to enjoy wine around a camp fire they built for us each night. And Millersburg is a great mini vaca without going too far away. There's tons to see, eat, and shop for! I'd highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment