cleveland

cleveland

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Laser hair removal for a lighter price

Get three laser hair removal sessions for $149, or medium areas for $299. May still sound like a lot of dough but compared to the normal tags this is a great deal. And though I've never had the laser treatments at Docere Medical Spa in Strongsville, I have gone there several times for facial treatments and they are just wonderful! I'd highly recommend it. 

*If you haven't signed up for Groupon yet, I'd appreciate it if you used my reference link. It helps me out :-) Thanks!


*Don't be that person. Remember to always tip off the regular price of the product or service before coupons or vouchers are added. You don't want to cheat anyone out of a good tip just because you got a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment