cleveland

cleveland

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Get Your Fry On All Year Long

Fish fry season (aka Lent) is one of my favorite times of the year, so I'm always sad to see it go. This year, at least I can say I set a record with 4 fish fries out of 6 weeks (I would have made 5 but my stomach let me down before I made the last...not cause of the past fries though!). But I realized there are many places in and around Cleveland that host these every Friday all year long!

For instance, my fam and I hit up the Ridgewood Inn last week in Parma on Ridge Road. It's my second time there and although the place doesn't look like much the food is awesome and prices very reasonable. They have noodles and cabbage, pierogies (try them deep fried if you've never had them that way!), and everything from cod to scrod, and pike to Lake Erie perch. They even have fried clam strips and non-fish items that are great as well. Plus, they have a bar so you can enjoy a brew with your meal! 

Know any other good Friday fries? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment