cleveland

cleveland

Friday, December 9, 2011

When looking for photo/personalized gifts, go to Vistaprint

Holiday gifts call for something sentimental, something personalized. Personally, I think VistaPrint is the place to go to get a quality gift at a great price. 

I've made several photo books and a customized t-shirt through them and both came out great and were delivered ahead of schedule. My boyfriend has also used the site for making a personalized desk organizer. They have just about anything you would want to personalize and it's all really cheap. 

However, if you want to get it even cheaper I'd visit the site through Retailmenot.com. For example, I saw they had t-shirts for $10, which isn't bad, but through a link on Retailmenot I found them for $2! It's kind of a game you just have to know how to play it. And when you do you can save big and still impress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment