cleveland

cleveland

Monday, December 12, 2011

My advice for getting cheap clothes

My sister knows me well, especially the fact that I have a pretty tight price range on clothes. It's not that I really can't afford that $20 top, but most of the time I'm not willing to spend it because I know I can find one just at cute for $5 or $10. 


My first tip: Patience
It's not like we're in a third-world country running around naked. Deal with wearing that white sweater while you wait to find a black one at a good price. 


My second tip: Clearance
I very rarely shop from outside the walls of the clearance section. I usually don't have to. I've managed to create an entire wardrobe (a nice one I might ad) from clearance items. Shop end of season clearance for stuff to wear next year. 


My favorite places to shop for cheap, cute clothes:
Kohl's clearance sections are one of my top favs. It's especially great when you pair those already cheap prices with coupons! Make sure to also sign up for their e-club and Kohl's charge card because they send you 10% to 30% off coupons monthly and you can use them on anything! 


Charlotte Russe clearance. It's my favorite store and they always have a pretty good clearance section. 


Plato's Closet for great prices on teen and twenty-something stuff


Many Marc's get clothes from Target. I just bought a blazer at the one at Parmatown for $5! 


If you're into thrifting I recommend Value World off of Pearl at Southland near Middleburg Heights. I don't know where they get their donations from but I've found a lot of brand name items there in good condition. It's especially my favorite for purses! 


Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment