cleveland

cleveland

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Go on a safari in Kenya...for real!

I swear I'm doing this in my life time, when I finally have enough vacation. But for those of you who are lucky enough to have the time off here is a great chance to go to Kenya for under $4,000. This includes:


An eight-day Kenyan safari
All accommodations
All meals and complimentary bottled water daily
Transportation, including roundtrip airfare from JFK or IAD, airport transfers, and private safari transport
Unlimited game drives
All national-park, reserve, and conservation fees
Complimentary enrollment in emergency air-evacuation service
An English-speaking driver/guide, and the services of English-speaking cooks and porters, plus gratuities

*If you haven't signed up for Groupon yet, I'd appreciate it if you used my reference link. It helps me out :-) Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment