cleveland

cleveland

Friday, August 19, 2011

Highlights, haircut, and Keratin for just $60 bucks!

This seriously is an amazing deal. You get a Keratin treatment to treat your frizz, highlights, and a hair cut just for $60 (regularly $135). This Living Social Voucher available at The Savvy Salon on Ridge Road in Parma. I've actually been there before because they participate in the Locks of Love program as well. It's a super cute salon. When I was there they even had a little clothes section so you can shop while you wait. I think the girl I went to was Lauren and she was really great. If you haven't signed up for Living Social I highly suggest it! Perfect time to shape up summer hair in time for school season.


*Don't be that person. Remember to always tip off the regular price of the product or service before coupons or vouchers are added. You don't want to cheat anyone out of a good tip just because you got a good deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment